Throw-Together Chicken Dinner
Nothing is worse than coming home from a long day at work and realizing that you don’t have much in the fridge for dinner. But with a good pan and a little creativity, you can make a tasty meal with very little effort.
I got this awesome Ozeri 12” Green Earth Frying Pan and nothing sticks to it and it requires very little oil when frying in it. The Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan is made with Textured Ceramic Non-Stick Coating from Germany and is 100% PTFE, PFOA, and APEO Free.
I had a couple of chicken breasts, zesty Italian salad dressing, some jarred sundried tomatoes, a little white wine, and some elbow pasta – a great selection for a throw-together chicken dinner.
Marinate your chicken in the zesty Italian salad dressing. The longer the better. It gives the chicken some extra flavor and keeps it juicy. I marinated mine for a few hours.
In your frying pan, put the 1/2 jar of sundried tomatoes in oil and let the oil melt and the tomatoes heat through. Check out the cool textured Ozeri pan.
When the oil is melted and the tomatoes are starting to get soft, add the chicken and cook until nearly done. Once the chicken is almost done pour in the white wine. I had a little bit of pinot grigio left so that’s what I used. I think that the chicken would taste even better with a dry wine.
While you’re reducing the white wine on a medium-high heat which will take 10-20 minutes, you should cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
Once the wine has reduced it will be saucy rather than liquidy. You’ll see the change in consistency when it’s done. When it’s ready, strain the pasta and put it on your plates. Add the chicken breasts and pour the sauce and tomatoes over the whole thing.
This throw-together chicken dinner is tasty, tender, and juicy. And, most of all, my husband loved it and so will your family.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 jar of sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 cup of white wine
- 2 servings of pasta
- Marinate the chicken breasts in the zesty Italian salad dressing. The longer the better.
- Empty the sundried tomatoes in the pan and saute until warm.
- When the oil is ready, add the chicken breasts and cook until nearly done.
- Prepare the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Add the white wine to the pan with the chicken and reduce until creamy.
- Serve the chicken, tomatoes, and white wine sauce over the pasta.
I shared this post here :
I’m a product review blogger and I received this product in exchange for an honest review. This post contains affiliate links.