April Stock Up & Save Event at Walmart
It’s Springtime and as the family starts to become more active and doing things outside of the house, we have less time to spend cleaning and grocery shopping. This is the perfect time to visit Walmart for their April Stock Up and Save Event that’s going on now.
We stopped over at our local Walmart store to get some of those things that we can’t afford to run out of. It’s the perfect store to get everyday essentials for less. Items like:
- Bounty Select-A-Size 12-Pack Mega Roll
- Tide 100 oz. Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Pampers Swaddlers Huge Box
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Shampoo, 23.7 oz.
- Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Conditioner, 23.7 oz.
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Dawn Original 75 oz.
- Gillette MACH3 Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Venus Sensitive Disposable 3-Pack
- Gain 100 oz. Original Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack
- Crest Pro-Health Advanced Toothpaste
Nothing works through a huge pile of laundry better than a bottle of Tide Original HE Liquid Laundry Detergent. And at 100 oz., this will do 64 loads of laundry! A bargain if I ever saw one. Not only that, but it’s great for all washer types, including the new High Efficiency ones.
And when you have a sinkful of dirty dinner dishes, nothing cuts through grease like Dawn. Whether it’s dishes, pot and pans, or your plastic leftover containers, Dawn will get them squeaky every time.
You certainly can never have too much toilet tissue and with Charmin Ultra Strong 36 Double-Roll Pack it’s like having 72 rolls! That’s enough to stock every bathroom in the house, so that you won’t be caught without.
There’s added value and savings when you stock up. Not only do you get the great Walmart savings, but starting April 11th, when you use the Ibotta app, your savings will be multiplied. The Ibotta app is better than a coupon, because Ibotta pays you real cash money whenever and wherever you shop. It’s available for Android and iPhone.
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Walmart.