Very Healthy Spiral Slicer
I’ve been trying to review a vegetable spiralizer for a while, so when I had the chance to review the Very Healthy Spiral Slicer, I jumped at the opportunity. I even made a video of me using the spiral slicer on yellow squash and a white potato. You can see it below my review in this post.
Do you live a gluten free, Paleo, vegetarian, or vegan lifestyle? Does eating the same thing get old? Let the Very Health Spiral Slicer change everything! I’m sure there are times that you miss foods, like pasta, in your cooking.
With the Very Health Spiral Slicer, you can make your very own veggie pasta, which is so easy to make that your kids can do it. And by getting your kids involved in the preparation of their food, they will receive more enjoyment of the food they eat.With your purchase, Varietyland will send you a recipe book to help you choose appropriate vegetables and to make wonderful new dishes for your table.
There are many root vegetables that make great choices for the spiral slicer. I really want to try carrots next. But, they aren’t the only vegetables that are good spiralized. Squash, zucchini, and even broccoli are good spiralized. You can use them in salads, as noodles, or simply steamed. They are all healthy, tasty, and can be used in a variety of ways. With every bite, you are eating vitamin-rich, fiber-filled foods with very few calories.
For Picking Vegetables:
– Pick vegetables that are 1 1⁄2 to 1 3⁄4 inches thick
– Pick the most ripe/mature vegetables that are softer
– Pick straight vegetables with minimal bumps and bends for best results
For Picking Blade Size:
– For very soft and moist vegetables like cucumbers use the large cut blades
– For very firm veggies like carrots use the small blades
– Apply even pressure and speed on the vegetables when twisting them
– If you feel a blockage, don’t force it, but unblock it with the flexible brush provided
– There will be a pencil-sized core after the veggie is spiralized trapping most of the seeds and can be sliced to prevent waste
You can win your very own Very Health Spiral Slicer by entering below. While Sandy’s P.O.V. is holding this giveaway, Varietyland will fulfill the prize.
I received this product in exchange for an honest review. This post contains affiliate links.