How cool is the jar that Perfective Ceuticals Divine Age Guardian Cream (click link to purchase) comes in? The creamy moisturizer has a soapy smell that quickly dissipates, however, because of the richness, I use it at night before bed so that there’s ample time for it to moisturize my face and neck. Remember, just a little bit goes a very long way. I use about half as much as I would with my usual moisturizer.
See what makes Perfective Ceuticals Divine Age Guardian Cream special:
- Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) helps stimulate cell rejuvenation and the production of collagen and elastin.
- Matrixyl (Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4) helps increase overall collagen production by up to 117%.
- Licorice Extract evens out skin tone and lightens pigmentation and discoloration.
- Retinol helps reduce and protect against fine lines from harsh sun-damage and air pollutants.
- Emu Oil restores moisture and provides Omega 3-6-9 for healthier, younger looking skin.
These proprietary ingredients help erase the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and correct imperfections by stimulating cellular regeneration, microcirculation, and the production of youth proteins. It also contains time-released hydrators, anti-oxidants, and skin brighteners to enhance health and radiance making the skin feel hydrated, lifted, and toned.
I thought I’d warn you…Perfective Ceuticals products are a little pricy for me. I’m pretty thrifty when it comes to my beauty products. This is great stuff and I would like to continue to use it, but my wallet just won’t allow me to keep purchasing it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
This post contains affiliate links.