Michael Todd Eye Eraser DUO
The Michael Todd Eye Eraser DUO is a fabulous way to fight the signs of aging in only a couple of minutes a day. It comes with the Eye Eraser and Intensive Cream Eye Treatment with Haloxyl and Eyeliss, which is good for all skin types.
Haloxyl reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and reinforces firmness and tone of the under-eye area.
Eyeliss is a combination of three separate ingredients: 1) Hesperidin, which comes from citrus fruits and strengthens capillaries under the eyes helping to reduce under-eye puffiness; 2) Dipeptide, which reduces dark circles and under eye puffiness; and 3) Lipopeptide, which improves skin’s elasticity and firmness, improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles and decreasing inflammation.
The Michael Todd Eye Eraser works with sonic, ionic, and thermal warming to get the Eye Treatment deep into your skin to help reduces puffiness and discoloration under your eyes. It runs on one AA battery.
What I really think is neat is that it only works when it is touching your skin in two places on the Eye Eraser at the same time. When you touch the tip of the Eye Eraser to you under-eye area and hold it on the metal band that circles the device, then it will turn on and work. By touching both metal spots, you complete the circuit, so your device won’t turn on without you.
- 150 + sonic movements per second
- More evenly distributes product
- Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to rebuild cells
- Creates a negative flow of electrons to deliver ingredients deeper into skin
- Increased product performance for healthier more radiant looking skin
- Gradually warms to 107.6° F (42° C) to stimulate pores and allow for deeper absorption
- Stimulates circulation and increases blood flow for cell regeneration
I like and personally recommend the Michael Todd Eye Eraser DUO. You can purchase the Michael Todd Eye Eraser DUO at Michael Todd online, at Ulta stores, and on Amazon.com.
I’m a product review blogger and I received this product in exchange for an honest review. This post contains affiliate links.