From delicate lace panties to striking plush push-ups, surrender your full lingerie drawer to a sudsy, fragrant bath in preparation for Valentine’s Day. Let the Delicate Wash be the seductive solution to safely and effectively launder all intimates.
- Sort bras and intimates by material and structure.
- Detailed lace, padded push-ups, and supportive underwire should always be handwashed.
- Wash with like colors only.
- Prepare a bath of tepid water in a basin or sink and add 2 capfuls or a squirt of Delicate Wash.
- Soak for up to 30 minutes.
- Rinse well. Run tepid water though items until rinse water is no longer soapy.
- Do not wring. Instead, press the cup gently between the palms of your hands and drain excess water without distorting cup/shape.
- Hang to dry or lay item(s) flat in its natural shape on a drying rack. Never use the dryer!
- Steam intimates for the perfect finish.
- Store bras in their original shape to preserve fit.
- Fold bras one cup into the other, smoothing out lumps or dent to avoid distorting the construction.
- Freshen with Delicate Spray between wearing and washing.
A B O U T T H E L A U N D R E S S
The Laundress is an eco-friendly line of detergent, fabric care, and home cleaning products that takes excellent care of you, the things you love, and the environment. For more information on The Laundress products and our Co-Founders, Gwen Whiting and Lindsey Boyd, please visit www.thelaundress.com.
This is a sponsored post from The Laundress.