Shandali has done it again with their Shandali Stickyfiber Hot Yoga Towel (click the link to purchase). Please let me be clear, I do not do hot yoga. Hot yoga is done in a room with the temperature set at 105°F so that participants sweat out toxins. I don’t do hot. I don’t do sweat. And I don’t do yoga.
That being said, it doesn’t mean that I can’t review a hot yoga towel. I have previously reviewed the Shandali Travel Towel. So I was familiar with their product.
The fabric of the towel is wonderful. It really soaks up the moisture. It’s supposed to be used on your yoga mat to soak up your sweat, but the fiber helps it to stay-put on the mat so you don’t slip and slide around.
I decided to take my hot yoga towel to the pool and use it as a towel should be used…to sunbathe! I used it both to lay on and to dry off with after swimming. The great thing about this towel is that when it gets too wet, you can simply wring it out and hang it over a chair. It air dries quickly, so it’s dry when you need it.
Your Shandali hot yoga towel will:
- Automatically soak up your sweat so that you keep dry and firmly on your mat
- Instantly improve your yoga practice with our unique anti-bunching design—you may never have to re-adjust your towel again
- Lightweight, so you can carry it easily to and from your yoga studio
- Will survive countless washing and last for years (cost-savings)
- Quick-drying in minutes, just hang and dry
- Extends the life of your yoga mat by creating a hygienic layer (saving you money)
- Mat-size towel—26.5″ x 72″ inches (covers up standard mat sizes completely)
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed! “The Shandali 30 day guarantee!” If you don’t love it, we’ll refund you 100%. No questions asked!
The GoSweat towel is a perfect companion for any activity. It’s so lightweight that you can carry it easily to and from the yoga studio and so versatile that you can use it at the gym, pool, beach, or any other activity you want. Don’t miss out on this great product!