I had the opportunity to review Dr. Scholl’s® For Her free through BzzAgent. Dr. Scholl’s® For Her claim to guaranteed to provide all-day comfort or your money back. Dr. Scholl’s® For Her High Heel Insoles help prevent foot pain and aches caused by wearing high heels two inches and higher.
While the package appears to be one of those that you need a backhoe to open, it was surprisingly easy to open. Here’s what they look like out of the package.
Easily labeled for insertion into your shoes, they also have an easy-peel backing to the sticky stuff on the bottom. The insert was easily removed when I had to reposition it, however I had a hard time making the right one comfortable, which could be because the inserts are for shoe sizes 6 to 10.
Now for the highlights:
BALL OF FOOT CUSHIONS
- Engineered to help prevent ball of foot pain
- Prevent toe scrunch
- Provide cushioning and absorb shock
- Help prevent shoes from rubbing the heel area and slipping
- Improve shoe fit to increase comfort
- Fit in all women’s shoes, and stay firmly in place
- Uniquely designed for all-day comfort
- Absorb shock and impact on heel, and help protect the sensitive ball of foot area
- Work great in flats and boots
RUB RELIEF® LINE
- Helps prevent blisters caused by shoe rubbing!
- Rub Relief® Strips provide long-lasting protection from rubbing against shoe straps
- Rub Relief® Stick provides instant, on-the-go protection from shoe rubbing
- COMING SOON! Rub Relief® Gel Spots provide long-lasting protection from rubbing in any part of the shoe
So, I did wear the Dr. Scholl’s® For Her all day on Thursday, when I was attending a meeting at a downtown Tampa hotel, which required walking to and from the parking garage. I don’t normally wear high heels and I didn’t that day. I wore my 1.5 inch heels and I found that I didn’t have any foot discomfort after all of the walking. So, bonus!
I would like to try my higher heels on a day when I know that I could slip them off if I needed to. Because I wear sandals most days at work, my heels will really be a challenge. They’re not a big deal to some, but to me, YIKES! Perhaps I’ll do a church day. I have to stand to sing for two services. Maybe tomorrow. 😉
This post contains affiliate links. I receive this product in exchange for an honest opinion.