Amazon Echo Dot Giveaway
The Amazon Echo Dot is another great way to listen to music, control devices in your home, and acts as an alarm clock. Check out all the great stuff it can do!
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
- Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
The Amazon Echo Dot Giveaway event coordinated and fulfilled by Giveaway Promote and will run from November 9, 2016 at 12:01 AM ET through November 15, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET.
You can enter to win and get your own right here.
This post contains affiliate links.