What’s so good about my Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella? It could be the fresh mozzarella cheese. Or perhaps it’s the sun-ripened diced tomatoes and basil pesto. Or it could be the herb seasonings. With a thin crust, this pizza was a great size for a meal-for-one without feeling full.
Try Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza Mozzarella. Since it takes only 12-14 minutes to cook, it’s ready in a snap without leaving you waiting for the pizza delivery guy! Delicious, hot & melty!
- Mozzarella: Fresh mozzarella, pesto, sun ripened tomatoes and a mixture of herbs
- Spinaci: Savory leaf spinach, mozzarella, hearty garlic sauce and sun-ripened tomatoes
- Speciale: Abundant pepperoni slices and cooked ham
- Pepperoni Pesto: Fresh pesto, mozzarella and plenty of pepperoni
- Funghi: Aromatic mushrooms, diced tomatoes, tasty cheese and creamy mozzarella
- Vegetale: Diced tomatoes, sour cream sauce, onions and pepperoncini peppers
- Quattro Formaggi: Mozzarella, Edam, Emmental and blue cheeses, all perfectly blended
- Formaggi & Pomodori: Premium mozzarella, Edam and goat cheeses combined with sliced Roma tomatoes and pesto sauce
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.