Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker Giveaway
Enter to win a Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker. The giveaway will run from 12:01 AM on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 through 11:59 PM on Tuesday, November 22, 2016. The Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker Giveaway event is coordinated and fulfilled by Giveaway Promote.
Having just purchased an activity tracker myself, you’ll love how the Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker counts your steps, gives you call, text, and calendar alerts, reminds you to move when you’ve sat too long, and auto-tracks your sleep. You can even find a wristband that fits your own style. You’ll be well on your way to a more healthy life.
Here are some of the features of the Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker:
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and over 200 leading iOS, Android, and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires an Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range is 20 feet.
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, and splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterward because it’s best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver uses Bluetooth 4.0
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal or implanted medical device. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time is 1-2 hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
Are you interested in purchasing your own Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker or learning more? Check out this link:
This post contains affiliate links.