Fuego Crew Socks Giveaway
Fuego Crew Socks are not only great as athletic socks, but they make a comfortable sock for anyone who wears socks. What makes Fuego Crew Socks so unusual is that they are made with silver at 60 parts per million (ppm).
The advantage to adding silver to the composition of the socks are:
- it acts as a deodorant
- it acts as an antimicrobial to help eliminate foot odor
- it helps to conduct sweat and keep feet dry
- it helps to prevent cold feet
My son is a mechanic and he wore the socks to work. He works in full-sun in a shop with east-west exposure and it’s currently in the 90s every day. He said that the crew socks stayed up the entire day and they didn’t smell when he took them off.
Some of the interesting features of these crew socks are:
- they come in left & right socks so that they fit your feet well
- the top of the socks don’t bind or compress you calf
- there is a heel pocket to help prevent them from slipping into your shoe
- there’s extra cushioning in areas where your foot is prone to receive injuries
- the mesh ventilation helps keep feet cool and dry
- there’s elastic over the foot to keep them secure when you walk or run
- there are stripes at the top of the foot to prevent bunching
- the toes are seamless to prevent rubbing
These are great socks that my son recommends for everyone, but especially for those who are on their feet all day or have sweaty feet. They fit nicely and are great crew socks to have in the sock drawer.
You can enter to win a pair of Fuego Crew Socks, either in white and gray or white and blue. They come in sizes small, medium, large, and extra-large. My son, who wears size 13, has the extra-large pair and they fit him great. Fuego will be contacting the winner, after I pass on the information, and providing them the socks. The giveaway ends on 8/19 at 7 PM ET. Good luck!
I’m a product review blogger and I received this product in exchange for an honest review. This post contains affiliate links.