Chefcoo Cutting Board + Non-Stick Knives Set
Can a cutting board and knives be fun? Why not! The Chefcoo plastic cutting board and non-stick knives make meal preparation quicker, easier, and cleaner. And the primary colors are just plain fun.
While wood cutting boards are beautiful, they aren’t the best for raw meat. The Chefcoo plastic cutting board is durable and simple to clean. You can simply put it in the dishwasher for easy sanitation from any dangerous bacteria.
The textured, food-grade, BPA-free plastic cutting board has non-slip rubber edges to keep your board securely on the counter while you’re working to prepare a meal. One side of the board has a small edge and the end allows you to pour off excess juice from whatever you’re cutting. It has a plastic handle that allows you to securely grip the board while moving it. It’s heat-resistant, odor-resistant, and won’t warp.
The ergonomically-designed knives are brightly colored and comfortable to use. The blades are non-stick and the textured handle helps you have to have better grip. The three-knife set includes a cutlery chef, a utility, and a paring knife. They are very sharp and don’t need frequent sharpening.
Chefcoo provides the buyer with a safe, durable, stylish, and cost-effective chopping board and knife set that has a one year money-back guarantee.
Check out my video using the cutting board and knives and get the recipe for my mozzarella, tomato, and basil salad. It’s a light summer salad with a flavorful dressing of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It’s a simple recipe that’s great as a side dish or as a meal.
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 small ball (4 oz?) of mozzarella cubed or 20 or more little mozzarella balls cut in half
- 1 package of fresh basil chopped
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- 4 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the ingredients and mix together in a bowl. Allow it to sit for 30 or more minutes so that the flavors can meld. Serve cold.
- This is a recipe that you can make your own by adding or subtracting ingredients. This is a great summer salad that's light, flavorful, and healthy.
I received this product in exchange for an honest review. This post contains affiliate links.