Welcome to Anything Goes
~a themed shareable link up party~
This is a unique link up where the participants are creating a themed collection. The theme will be related to what is up and coming the next month. For example, November’s theme will be holiday related.
Niches of all kinds are eligible: stories, printables, for sale items, funny stories, DIY posts, crafts, decorating, fashion, makeup, health & fitness, recipes, mommy moments, etsy items, nails, wraps, anything at all, as long as it is family-friendly.
Please keep in mind this party will be posted as a collection and available literally forever, so please keep your posts free of a specific time frame and related to the theme. All links will be added to the Party Board on Pinterest.
The party will run two times each month. First, from the 1st-10th and then a second one with a new theme from 15th-25th. This gives everyone enough time to post and for me to close the party and send out the code to those requesting it.
There will be TWO signup forms for participants.
- The first form is for you to be notified that a new Anything Goes Themed Linkup is live. Please subscribe to get the news and discover the new theme.
- The second form is for bloggers requesting the linkup code of the closed party. You may post the collection on your blog and share it as you wish! Instructions on how to do this will accompany the code. The code is compatible with Blogger, Drupal, Tumblr, WordPress.org and WordPress.com. The code may not be altered in any way, however, you are free to add information before and after the code.
- Only participants adding links may receive the code.
Follow Marilyn Lesniak’s board Anything Goes on Pinterest.
Adding your link indicates that you agree that Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats, Sue of Sizzling Towards Sixty , Sandy of Sandy’s P.O.V. and all other participants who have requested the code of this party have your permission to display your link with your name, URL, and image. All links will lead back to the URL you use for the link. This sharing of the party provides a backlink for SEO as well as additional traffic to your blog.
Here are the Guidelines:
- Only 3 links per person.
- Links must be related to the THEME.
- No Adult links.
- All links must be permalinks to the post and not to your main blog.
- Please announce the party on TWO of your Social Media to get more links
If you would like to be notified when the party goes live, please signup for email notification HERE.
Now Let’s Party!