Working Mom’s Daily Do’s Planner
2015 is right around the corner and working moms (let’s face it, ALL moms work) are getting their schedules ready for the coming year. What you really need is a 2015 planner that works for you and not the other way around.
I have an opportunity to share a convenient 2015 planner with you and to give you the chance to win your very own Working Mom’s Daily Do’s 2015 Planner.
Each week is two pages with reminders to take your vitamins, do your Kegels, drink your water, and eat your vegetables. There is a section for you to plan meals, list your daily tasks, and write in appointment reminders.
The next page is an exercise reminder, shopping list, a t0-do list, and notes. The 2015 planner is pleasantly hued and easy to read. This is the premium planner. What’s so great about the premium planner?
- Pre-filled dates instead of the generic where you had to fill in by hand
- Space for your 2015 goals & bucket list
- A place to keep track of important dates & holidays to remember
- Notes pages for important writing on the run
- Household Financial Planning worksheet for the New Year
- One bonus month – the entire month of December 2014 for FREE – which means you can start enjoying your planner right away
- An end of year recap – what was great about 2015 before heading into 2016?
The Working Mom’s Daily Do calendar/planner is a great resource for those planning moms as well as those moms who are learning to be better planners. Tiffany has taken great pains to make sure that you are getting your money’s worth when you get this planner, so that it will be a complete resource and so that you’ll have all you need in one place.
You can purchase your own premium 2015 planner at https://gumroad.com/l/qwpxU and get a 10% discount on your purchase using code word: “ten” in the gift code box.
Or, you can wait and enter the giveaway below. I will be picking a random winner on my birthday, Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 6 PM (EST). Winners will be notified by email and have 48 hours to respond. Should you not respond, I will choose another winner, who has 48 hours to respond.
So, get organized in the new year and enter to win The Working Mom’s Daily Do’s 2015 planner today! Good luck!
I received a copy of The Working Mom’s Daily Do’s 2015 planner free from wifemotherteacher.com.